HTC U11 Life
This device supports many US LTE networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Cricket, Straight Talk, Net 10, Walmart Family Mobile, and Alaska Communications. T-Mobile: fully supported. Verizon: Voice over LTE only, no WIFI calling. AT&T: No Voice over LTE, no WIFI calling. Sprint: This version of the HTC U11 is not compatible with Sprint
HTC U11 Life
Key features Edge Sense – Squeeze to launch any apps and perform actions within an app. Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa – Find a restaurant, order food, get directions, and so much more. HTC USONIC – HTC USonic earbuds map your inner ear with an advanced sonar-like technology and then creates a sound profile personalized to you. Water and Dust Resistance IP67Specs.
- WORLD’S FIRST SMARTPHONE WITH HANDS-FREE AMAZON ALEXA: Always on microphone activates Alexa on the go by simply saying “Alexa” Amazon’s voice assistant will respond anywhere and anytime – no app to tap, no buttons to push.
- ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED SMARTPHONE CAMERAS EVER: DXO mark of 90: 16 MP front facing camera and 12MP UltraPixel rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, HDR Boost, and UltraSpeed Autofocus.
- WORLD’S FIRST EDGE SENSE SQUEEZE: Squeeze the sides of the phone to open and interact with your favorite features; open the camera, take photos, take a screen shot, turn on flashlight, open apps and activate voice assistants.
- STUNNING DESIGN: Sleek SILVER/ICE BLUE glass wrapped around a rigid metal frame with 5.5” Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Quad HD Display. IP67 water and dust resistance. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with octa-core processor
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon. Restrictions apply to certain carriers, see product description below for more details. This version is not compatible with Sprint
HTC U11 Life
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is T-Mobile Branded it will work on any active T-Mobile Nano size SIM Card, The sim card does come included you will need to contact T-Mobile to activate your complimentary Sim card.
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: The Phone will support the following 17 Frequency Bands: GSM 850 900 (E-GSM) 1800 (DCS) 1900 (PCS) UMTS B1 (2100) UMTS B2 (1900 PCS) B5 (850) B6 (850 Japan) B8 (900 GSM) LTE B1 (2100) B3 (1800 +) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300). Please contact T-Mobile (prior to purchase) and inquer if they support these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly.
- SO HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME: in the box, you will find a NON-Removable 2,600mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 13-17 hours of continuous streaming and 672 hours of standby.
- WHAT DOES FINGERPRINT SECURITY MEAN: So this phone has a Fingerprint sensor to secure and to ensure your personal information always stays safe, this is the top of the line and safest way to keep your personal information safe Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Alexa, Does Not have 3.5mm Audio Port, Comes with Noise Cancelling USB C Headset.
- IS THIS DEVICE UNLOCKED: No. this device will be locked unto the T-Mobile Network for the first 2 Years after that period you can contact T-Mobile to remotely Unlock the device. THIS DEVICE WILL ONLY WORK ON THE T-MOBILE NETWORK OUT OF THE BOX.