Bottom line: Which one is better?
This comparison on samsung on5 vs. lg k7 leaves us with the latter as the better phone. This is because it has integrated LTE, an IPS screen, graphics, out of order execution, NX bit, a trust zone, and dynamic frequency scaling.
When evaluating samsung galaxy on5 vs. lg k7 in terms of the design, we consider:
- Lg k7 is 143.6mm while samsung on5 is 142.3mm.
- Lg k7 is 72.5mm while galaxy on5 is 72.1mm
- Lg k7 weighs 158.8g while samsung on5 is 149g.
- Lg k7 is 8.9mm thick while samsung on5 is 8.5mm.
- Lg k7 has a resolution of 480 x 854px while samsung on5 has 720 x 1280px.
They both have the same screen size of 5” in addition to touch screen and LCD with three subpixels per pixels.
LG k7 has an IPS screen which lacks in the on5.
There are several features to consider when comparing lg k7 vs. samsung on5 in terms of performance:
- Both have a 1.5gb RAM.
- Both have 3.1, but lg k7 has an advanced Android 5.1 Lollipop.
LG k7 has a dynamic frequency scaling, out of order execution, integrated graphics, and LTE.
The following specs are useful to compare lg k7 vs. galaxy on5 cameras:
- Both have 8mp.
- Both have 5mp.
- Both have 1080 x 30fps.
Both phones have a front camera and flash. However, samsung on5 has a CMOS sensor that lacks in the former.
In terms of the audio experience, we compare lg k7 vs. samsung galaxy on5 based on:
- Lg k7 has one while samsung on5 has two.
Both the two phones have a socket for a 3.5mm audio jack and have a radio.
- While lg k7 has 2125mAH, samsung on5 has 2600mAH.
Both phones have a rechargeable battery, a removable battery, and a battery level indicator.
While samsung on5 is a dual sim card phone, lg k7 is not. On the other hand, lg k7 has a compass which is absent in samsung on5.
In summary, both the two phones compete almost equally. But for this case, lg k7 is better in most of the features. It is a better phone to use, even though it might be a bit costly.$ 79.95